At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Holman is currently accepting applications for the role of Manager - Income Tax.
Schedule: M-F, in-office 3 days/weekPrincipal Purpose of Position:
- Effectively manage a team of tax professionals, including assigning and reviewing work, providing mentorship and guidance, and coordinating the delivery of work product in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage the federal and state tax compliance process to ensure accurate and timely filing of income, franchise, and excise tax returns
- Manage the income tax accounting process on a quarterly and annual basis including tax footnotes and disclosures in accordance with relevant US GAAP and other authoritative guidance
- Analyze and prepare tax calculations and supporting documents or reconciliations relating to forecasting, budgeting, tax provisions, return to provision analysis, GAAP financials and audit footnotes
- Stay up-to-date on changes to tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance
- Assist with tax related audits, inquiries and information requests
Education and/or Training:
- Review tax basis fixed asset classification and depreciation
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures, automation of tax compliance, and tax accounting/financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation and review of tax forms/returns related to foreign operations
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
Relevant Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (MS in Taxation is a plus) with CPA
- Proficient in various desktop tools including MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.)
- Proficient in Onesource suite of products
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
- 5-7+ years' experience, including 2+ at a leadership level; multiple levels of reporting relationships strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience within own function and general knowledge of areas, departments and/or function(s) within and across other disciplines
- Developing and implementing processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency and accuracy
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.