Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
In this role you are primarily responsible for the desktop user experience for our employees. Physical and virtual desktops/laptops, tablets, mobile devices and printers with their respective solutions are managed by this team.
- Work with both business and technical teams and understand how to communicate through various levels of technical and business management
- Manage endpoint platform technologies lifecycles, support and administration activities
- Coordinate platform updates, rollouts, patching and planning with other technology stakeholders
- Introduce new Endpoint technologies as they may benefit the business or further support Technology Services Group initiatives. Help plan, design and implement accordingly
- Plan and support platform security best practices
- Serve as primary technical contact and platform owner for Infrastructure endpoints
- Microsoft Autopilot, Endpoint Manager/Intune and SCCM platform administration, support and planning, including software deployment and management
- Desktop/Laptop imaging
- Plan and help coordinate refresh for aging endpoint devices across the fleet.
- Plan and Coordinate testing new hardware and software.
- Printer support, including firmware and connections
- Participate in the IT Change Management process and regularly scheduled maintenance windows, including after-hours change windows
- Collaborate with IT counterparts and other department members as needed for operational support and project-related tasks
- Adhere to the company's values, behaviors, and acceptable use policy while providing competent, proactive support to the company's IT applications
- May require occasional travel to various office and generation site locations as needed
- Provide subject matter expertise for Endpoint platforms
- Participate in the IT Off-Hours support rotation following the company's incident response and escalation policy for Invenergy's 24x7 global operations
- Create and maintain technology roadmaps
- Build and coach teams to be better technology and security practitioners with integrity
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience leading and supporting teams
- 3+ years of experience with Windows OS architectures, user support requirements and centralized management of endpoints at enterprise scale, including Endpoint Manager/Intune and SCCM
- 3+ years experience working with software deployment and management for endpoints at enterprise scale
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.