Manager Lifecycle Marketing Strategy
Primary Job Purpose
Manager Lifecycle Marketing Strategy creates and drives the Health Plan lifecycle consumer engagement strategy as part of the Performance Marketing Team. The primary purpose is to engage members/consumers with their health care solutions through data driven communications and omni-channel messaging that provides value to the end consumer. This role focuses on consumer engagement strategy from acquisition and onboarding through a member's health plan management and retention. Constantly integrating the consumer messaging and objectives across the organization to deliver consumer satisfaction. Leads team engagement strategy by planning tactical execution of identified strategic goals. The role requires cross-functional partnerships that include brand, data, technology, sales, product, analytics and many other stakeholders. The ability to manage competing priorities and balancing the Cambia Consumer goals and Health Plan specific goals is critical.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Develop, manage and execute comprehensive omni-channel data driven messaging strategies that drive engagement across the Health Plan brands, products and services.
- With Content Strategist, creates overall consumer messaging strategy through owned channels, provides prioritization and oversees the completion of all projects and tactics for consumer specific content.
- Provide management and mentorship to a team of campaign marketing managers to achieve membership growth and engagement, and help meet health plan business objectives.
- Partner with marketing strategists, digital, brand, third party product owners and marketing insights to develop insights and recommendations based on performance and trends within engagement activities.
- Lead and collaborate with Integrated Marketing Teams to develop campaign strategies and tactics that add value to the consumer/member which also provides value to the Employer.
- Effectively collaborates with internal program leaders, vendors and/or a combination of internal and external resources to resolve implementation challenges.
- Identify consumer trends and shifts in preferences, attitudes and perceptions utilizing a broad set of resources. Communicate results with team to improve methods of communication.
- Coordinate with analytics team to develop reporting and analysis that can be used for program optimization as well as sharing with our stakeholders.
- Analyze and share lifecycle program trends and ongoing performance tracking across stakeholders ranging from C-Suite to internal partners.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Demonstrated success in omni-channel (digital and traditional) engagement tactics, strategy development, program creation optimization and planning.
- In-depth experience in lifecycle marketing, including best practices and compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of best practices for omni-channel consumer engagement and retention marketing, including targeting, creative, copy, channel optimization, and testing methodologies.
- Ability to analyze and interpret consumer, employer and producer (broker) data insights and translate into meaningful and actionable recommendations.
- Ability to evaluate marketing program effectiveness, identify issues and opportunities, and work to continuously improve programs offered to employers.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, including the ability to resolve issues and build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated competency in project management including ability to lead complex implementations with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and develop multiple projects within time constraints.
- Working knowledge and understanding of CAN-SPAM, TCPA, HIPAA regulations, compliance and laws.
The Manager of Lifecycle Marketing Strategy would have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field and 8+ years of experience in marketing with a proven track record of developing staff and managing complex omni-channel marketing campaigns that drive business results at least two years health insurance experience or in the health care industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.FTEs Supervised
Duties are performed primarily in an office environment.
Travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com