Knowable, a market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence driving value creation in corporate transactions, is seeking a Project Manager to join our team!
Knowable is part of a new category of professional services firms and is the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Knowable is pioneering change, innovation, and value in one of the world's largest industries that has not yet fully yielded to innovation and modernization. Knowable is leveraging technology, developing talented project teams, and implementing process excellence to create usable, structured data for clients.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for changing the legal industry for the better and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can truly have an impact. The ideal candidate will have worked for a consulting firm, financial services firm, or in the legal industry and will have experience on the front lines managing projects for external clients. Previous experience managing a team will be crucial. To be successful in this role, one will need to have outstanding leadership skills, business acumen, and the ability to thrive in an ever-evolving organization.
This individual will manage, implement, and oversee large-scale, complex projects as well as multiple, smaller-scale projects for our Fortune 500 clients across a span of industries, with an emphasis on consumer, manufacturing, health & life sciences, and energy.
To accomplish these goals, the Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure the success of our projects and lead internal teams to a successful outcome. This includes overseeing a robust team in a matrixed environment by providing coaching, feedback, performance reviews, and, of course, sage advice.
The Project Manager will also be the point of contact for internal cross-functional Knowable stakeholders, providing updates and tracking internal progress.
- Conducting resource planning, identifying risks and issues, and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Proactively managing and monitoring execution of deliverables and status; managing critical path, dependencies, and contingencies
- Managing a team of Associates and Contract Analysts
- Working directly with the client to deliver results
- Ensuring stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed, and certifying that the engagement team follows all quality assurance processes
- Operating within a collaborative environment with highly motivated colleagues and interacting with all parts of the business, including all corporate functions, such as marketing, finance, HR, & IT
- Working in conjunction with the Knowable solutions/commercial team, building client understanding, confidence, and enthusiastic acceptance for proposed solutions, resulting in Knowable winning the proposed work
Successful candidates must be fit for Knowable's unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- Ideally 2-3 years of client service and problem-solving leadership in a dynamic environment
- Significant project management experience and meticulous attention to detail
- Relentless focus on client needs and desire to consistently raise the bar on service excellence
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- High-impact communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel; Experience with Airtable and JIRA Suite preferred
- Organizational fit for the Knowable culture and values
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- JD preferred
- MBA and/or LPC/IPLS preferred
- PMP preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Fresh Minds: We are proudly nerdy, with the expertise and ambition to lead a whole industry into a smarter era of contract data
Hardy Souls: We are scrappy and determined, and we don't believe in drama
Open Hearts: We are genuine, generous and fearlessly direct with each other, our clients and the market
Every One: We are building a beautifully diverse community where every one is respected and embraced for being exactly who they are
Knowable is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Knowable's approach to due diligence and integration activities is designed to unlock the value embedded in contract and answer the questions that matter most.
Knowable's clients, including many of the most sophisticated and frequent corporate transactors in the world, know that a more strategic approach to contract diligence increases deal value. We agree!
This job has expired.