Do you want to join a team where the mission is meaningful, the challenges are complex, and you can directly see the results of your hard work? At Lundbeck, we are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. Inspired and driven by our purpose, we are the only global biopharmaceutical company focused solely on brain diseases. We have a robust and innovative pipeline, bringing forward transformative therapies to address unmet needs in neurology and psychiatry. Join us on our journey of growth!
This position performs the sales planning and analytics functions for Lundbeck US sales forces. This includes geographic alignment, call planning, metric design and development, national reporting and ad hoc analysis for Lundbeck products intended to help uncover trends and opportunities for the business. This position will work as an integral member of Sales Force Effectiveness team, providing valuable support and insights. This position will report directly to the Sr Manager of Sales Planning and Execution and will work closely with other members of the Commercial organization.
Call Planning / Targeting
- Design/develop the call planning system in partnership with the Sr. Manager Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Brand and Insights and Analytics team(s) on business requirements strategy for targeting / call planning.
- Works with co-promotional alliance partners on developing joint targeting lists and creating alliance reporting.
- Facilitate implementation of the deployment strategy with data, systems, marketing analytics and the sales force.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing Leadership in sales force structure design.
- Implement sales force structure strategy and geographical alignments through use of external partners and/or tools.
- Maintain Trimesterly alignment changes
SF Productivity Assessment
- Design and develop appropriate sales force metrics that provide a solid understanding for sales force performance
- Provide performance assessment and reporting on key product performance and field execution metrics, while working closely with Sales and Sales Force Effectiveness leadership to track performance and develop strategies for field implementation. Audience is both internal sales and brand management as well as field members.
Sales Force Analytics
- Conduct ad hoc sales force analyses to better understand performance trends at local levels; provide recommendations on how to improve performance based on data analysis
- Liaise with the field to provide a solid understanding of the metrics developed and how they should be used/interpreted
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Accredited Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of analytics work experience or pharmaceutical/healthcare industry experience OR accredited Master's degree in relevant field with 3+ years of analytics work experience or pharmaceutical/healthcare industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and communications skill
- Strong consultation and presentation skills.
- Comfort and experience working on cross-functional teams in multi-functional projects/programs
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, taking initiative and working independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical subject matter experts
- Ability to establish detailed timelines and ensure milestones are achieved
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof upon hire, or request a medical or religious accommodation
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Accredited Master's Degree
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of advanced analytics, statistics, etc. techniques and best practices
- Experience in Field Sales Team Analytics, Incentive Compensation, Database Architecture and Project Management preferred
- Experience working with Business Intelligence reporting tools (Qlik, Tableau)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical data (i.e. retail/ non-retail, specialty pharmacy, payer, claims, etc.)
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 10% domestically. International travel may be required.
Lundbeck is unique from other biopharmaceutical companies in that we are 70 percent owned by a research-focused foundation. We have a deep heritage of discovery and have brought breakthrough therapies to millions of people across the globe. And we're just getting started! Our success is driven by our great people and inclusive culture, which is guided by our beliefs of being Patient-Driven, Courageous, Ambitious, Passionate & Responsible. Are you ready to make an impact, one patient at a time?
Lundbeck offers a robust and comprehensive benefits package to help employees live well and protect their health, family, and everyday life. Information regarding our benefit offering can be found on the U.S. career site.
Lundbeck is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to disabled veterans and other individuals with disabilities during our employment application process. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit the U.S. career site.
Lundbeck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law, rule, or regulation. Lundbeck participates in E-Verify.
This job has expired.