Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Work Schedule: Must be flexible to work weekends and overtime, Hours and shifts are subject to change.
Shift: 5pm - 5am
Experience and Education Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typically requires a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience and a High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
- Operates hand tools, or production equipment.
- Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Follows GMP guidelines.
- Other duties assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must have experience in operating machinery and use of computers
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Examples of English language proficiency may include (but are not limited to): ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to verbally communicate with leadership, employees, and auditors; ability to comprehend spoken language.
- Employees in this position may be required to perform the following physical activities: standing, walking, and sitting for extended periods of time; frequent use of the hands, fingers, wrist, and greater arm to handle small materials, tools, boxes, and trays; lifting and carrying objects up to 50Ibs; occasional overhead reaches and lifts; occasional lifts and reaches below the knee; occasional pushing and pulling of materials and objects with moderate forces; occasional crouching/kneeling, twisting, and squatting movements.
- Employees may be exposed to the following environmental conditions while performing this job: work near moving parts, work with chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme heat (non-weather), extreme cold (non-weather), exposure to intense light and/or intermittent light, fast-paced work, and elevated noise levels.
Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines including robotic assembly equipment used in the production of the company's product. Responsible for the overall operation of potentially large-scale manufacturing machinery including actions such as feeding materials for processing, adjusting settings, performing minor repairs, and pulling finished product from the line. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operation results against predetermined tolerances.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Basic understanding of general job aspects and limited understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns the policies and procedures required to complete routine tasks.
- Work at this level requires following standardized, routine methods, under immediate supervision.
- Assignments are routine in nature and expectation is to follow pre-established guidelines and procedures.
- Contacts are mostly within own team and immediate supervisor.
ManagementField SalesExperience and Education
- Little responsibility for decisions as to method or selection of work.
- Receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments.
- Works under close supervision.
This job has expired.
- Typically requires 0-2 years of related experience and a High school diploma/certificate or equivalent.