A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Market HR Business Partner, US Life Science role is based at our St. Louis, MO Dekalb location. You are part of the North American Market HRBP team and report directly into the Head of Market HRBPs US Mid to West. You support the Biologics Mid-West business which includes several locations in St. Louis as well as Kankakee, IL and Norwood, OH. You support business leaders on key employee lifecycle topics and deploy, implement and communicate on HR Portfolio Solutions.
The HR Business Partner, N.A. Market:
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Delivers operational people solutions and support for the employee lifecycle leveraging our partners and the existing tools and frameworks
- Deploys & implements HR solutions including people development, compensation & benefits, and employee relations, and organizational solutions such as people analytics, organizational transformations & change, and M&A
- Supports labor relations, grievances, investigations and adherence to collective bargaining agreements in the Kanakee, IL and Norwood, OH locations
- Consults with and provides guidance to line managers regarding performance management, proper change management, and employee relations
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources in a corporate, multinational environment working as an HR Business or Solutions Partner and partnering with various levels of leadership
- Minimum 2 years of union/labor relations HR experience
- Advanced experience in employee relations
What we offer:
- Experience working in manufacturing site preferred
- Experience working at a large global and highly matrixed organization preferred
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214421
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.