Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list for the last six years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016, 2018, and 2020.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
About the Role
As a Marketing Development Rep at Wrike, you will help the demand generation team generate qualified leads by tapping into the large pool of monthly leads that are generated through our outbound efforts. You'll qualify these leads for sales hand-off. There will be daily call quotas and weekly MQL quotas.
- Generate a steady flow of MQLs every month
- Collaborate with our analytics team to create lists of high-potential leads for each vertical and segment
- Reach out to leads in the cold, awareness, and interest stages across different channels, and engage with them to move them through to the next stage in the funnel
- Support demand generation campaigns like events and webinars by reaching out to prospects to increase campaign response rates
- Create a reliable and consistent lead funnel for our demand generation team
- Collaborate with marketing on campaigns from ideation to execution, management and follow-up
- Identify and create target company leads lists
- Post-COVID travel up to 10% as needed for events
- This role is Non-exempt
- 1-3 years of experience in a BDR /SDR role
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent messaging skills with the ability to customize your message instantly based on the audience (mock pitches will be required during screening stage)
- Research and analytics skills to analyze leads and prioritize them
- Desire and motivation to excel in a cold-outreach role where the conversion rates are low but upsides are high
- Ability to up-level message
- Familiarity with SFDC, Tableau, Marketo, dialing tools and chatbots
- Unafraid to dive into the data to understand funnel performance
- Overall team player that brings energy and a positive attitude to the workplace
- Process-minded with the ability to make continuous improvements for any given task
- Resourceful self-starter with clear bias for action and results
Wrike is now part of Citrix.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.