Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
The Marketing Manager, Digital Health Partnerships will be the Upstream lead for managing the day-to-day International Digital Health partners, including conducting assessments and reviews with new applicants for commercialization, collaborating with our Brand Marketing teams on digital health marketing campaigns and drive the Digital Health partner portfolio. With over 60 Digital Health Partner apps globally, you will be managing relationships with the partners, product enhancements and marketing activities, including co-promotions and lead generation.
The Marketing Manager ensures the commercial strategies and tactics are executed across the multiple international Digital Health partners and is a core team member on partner team which executes the product development process. This person is expected to demonstrate strong leadership and relationship building capabilities and will be the marketing champion for defining new products, new markets and strategic trade-offs in our International landscape. As such, this role will work collaboratively with cross functional teams, including marketing, sales, market access, clinical research, technical development and other key stakeholders. This person is a part of the Strategic Partnerships marketing team and will need to be an effective team player, responsible for leading and contributing to shared team goals and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Continued)
- Drive and coordinate commercial, marketing and sales tactics for Dexcom Digital Health partner apps, devices and software platforms.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the International leads for Dexcom Digital Health partners.
- Build a strong understanding of the distribution and reimbursement structures in international markets to better understand the unique country-specific needs, which will help identify key partners for market access and the tactical planning for international digital health partner launches and sustainment.
- Build a general understanding of data privacy regulations in international market (e.g. GDPR) to be able to appropriately communicate with partners on these requirements.
- Maintain a close, working relationship with Dexcom International Commercial Leads and counterparts.
- Commercialization support, working closely with the respective Regional and Country Commercial Teams (Marketing, Customer Operations, Medical Science and Education, Market Access, Technical Support and Training) throughout product launch prep, launch and maintenance for international digital health partner apps, devices and software platforms.
- Manage and lead the sustainment of all international digital health partner solutions across applicable countries to ensure there is continued success in the onboarding, engagement and customer experience for the approved portfolio of services.
- Support country marketing managers and other team members with contract development, legal reviews and creation of legal study required documents (MTA, CTSA, LOA, NDA, etc.)
- Manage and lead the process to identify new partners that will help drive value and achieve strategic goals.
- Drive the development of marketing requirements, priorities, and plans to achieve corporate objectives for new and extended products and services; represent the "voice of the customer"
- Develop and maintain deep, intimate knowledge about Dexcom customers (Patients, Caregivers, Clinicians, Payers), partners, competitors and value drivers for Dexcom.
- Prepare quarterly reports on the status of leads and onboarded partners (e.g., numbers of patients or clinics reach, expected growth, expansion plans.)
- Provide ongoing administrative and audit support for external research projects/tracker.
- Attend and prepare for all International Digital Health Partner Joint Steering Committee (JSC) meetings, if applicable.
Designs and executes brand strategies for the company and identifies new opportunities for assigned products, product lines, lines of business, or on a company-wide campaign basis. Responsible for brand-level development including market analysis, product acquisitions, and brand management. Manages marketing materials to establish product branding and messaging. Develops and implements product education, publication and other promotional activities to communicate product positioning and lifecycle development of products to customers. Applies consumer insight and market research to determine new marketing and product opportunities. May work in partnership with cross-functional teams in linking the brand to efforts by marketing, product marketing, marketing communications or other departments or units within the organization.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Experience and Education
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8-12 years of related experience.
- Proven experience working in and leading cross-functional teams successfully by setting high standards for performance in marketing, providing feedback to team members, and ensuring accountability for results
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with employees, vendors, and customers
- Proven ability to influence management effectively with cross-functional partners and senior management.
- 5+ years of experience in international marketing, sales, business development and/or product management
- Previous experience in biosensors, diabetes, digital health, healthcare technology, consumer electronics, mobile devices and/or medical devices highly desired.
- Experience in the diabetes field or in developing and marketing mobile applications and/or cloud-based systems is highly preferred.
- Experience defining product requirements and working with R&D to ensure development of successful products based on customer and business requirements.
- Must have strong presentation, influence, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical devices, diabetes management, and pharmaceutical drug development processes is highly preferred
- Fluency in multiple languages desired
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.