Marketing Project Manager
Location: This position could primarily be remote, but proximity to an Elevance Health major office (pulse point) is a plus. Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model with pulse point sites used for collaboration, community, and connection.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for supporting the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing campaigns across primarily the DC Market but can expand across other markets, by providing project management and/or executional support and may provide direction to a Project Coordinator.
How you will make an impact:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supports marketing strategies by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on scope and on budget.
- Provides strategic counsel and executes project management best practices and tactics that align with brand objectives/goals.
- Supports the strategy and leads planning for assigned brands and phases across the entire consumer lifecycle.
- Develops functional specifications and requirement documents.
- Develops and manages project timelines.
- Collaborates with a large group of stakeholders across Marketing to ensure functional specifications and requirement documents are met.
- Ability to manage large volumes of projects, while keeping project schedules up to date.
- Ability to communicate horizontally and vertically within the organization.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- PMP Certification desired.
- Experience working in a project management function in a marketing, collaborating with strategy, creative, production, and other functional teams preferred.
- Experience in Workfront or similar project management systems desired.
- Experience preparing and managing collateral through compliance processes preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health. Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.