Marketing Project Manager I or II, DOE
Portland, Oregon (hybrid)
Primary Job Purpose
The Marketing Project Manager I or II is responsible for the successful management of marketing communications in support of strategic initiatives.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Supports all marketing or sales support and communications projects through to completion.
- Participates in meetings with other marketing and sales staff to develop strategies to meet marketing and sales goals.
- Coordinates the timely production of sales and marketing materials.
- Coordinates the proper dissemination of collateral and marketing materials to the designated sources.
- Provides summary review of marketing and sales projects to key stakeholders.
- Monitors creative services, web services or vendor production and delivery, providing updates and ensuring adherence to schedules.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed aboveMarketing Project Manager I
- Knowledgeable in the execution of all types of marketing and sales activities in both the print and digital spaces including integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales activities, processes and associated impacts to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management processes and procedures including scope definition, cost/time estimation, resource management, prioritization and multi-tract management.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize assignments within a project across multiple stakeholders and lines of business.
- Demonstrated experience in recognizing problems and effectively resolving issues through negotiation and compromise.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
would have a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field, plus a minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing communications or sales support
or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Marketing Project Manager II
would have a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field, plus a minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing communications product promotions or sales support or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Work Environment
- On-site Flex/hybrid - Expectation is to be in the office once per week to once per month depending on the business need.
The expected hiring range for the Marketing Project Manager I
is $66,500 - $90,500, for the Marketing Project Manager II
is $80,500 - $109,500 depending on skills, experience, education, and training; relevant licensure / certifications; performance history; and work location. The bonus target for the Marketing Project Manager I and II
position is 10%. The current full salary range for the Marketing Project Manager I
is $62,500 - 102,500 and the Marketing Project Manager II
, is $76,000 - 123,000. #LI-hybrid
Base pay is just part of the compensation package at Cambia that is supplemented with an exceptional 401(k) match, bonus opportunity and other benefits. In keeping with our Cause and vision, we offer comprehensive well-being programs and benefits, which we periodically update to stay current. Some highlights:
- medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible family members
- annual employer contribution to a health savings account ($1,200 or $2,500 depending on medical coverage, prorated based on hire date)
- paid time off varying by role and tenure in addition to 10 company holidays
- up to a 6% company match on employee 401k contributions, with a potential discretionary contribution based on company performance (no vesting period)
- up to 12 weeks of paid parental time off (eligible day one of employment if within first 12 months following birth or adoption)
- one-time furniture and equipment allowance for employees working from home
- up to $225 in Amazon gift cards for participating in various well-being activities. for a complete list see our External Total Rewards page.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.