Job ID: 255561
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Masonry Sales Representative will be responsible for the overall sales function of our complete masonry and dry mix product offering. This will include maintaining and strengthening relationships with our existing customer base, targeting new business development opportunities, generating leads and increasing sales revenue and profits.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in the market
- Assist in setting, tracking and achieving individual and collective team goals
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts
- Take a project management approach to individual jobs won, assisting in managing job from purchase order to job completion
- Participate in hands-on product training and attend trade events
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- 3+ years of outside sales experience (Preferably in the building materials or manufacturing space)
- Proven track record of success in managing a multi-million-dollar territory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant PC programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in prospecting, negotiating and closing sales with a value-added approach
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience within the masonry and/or construction industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Ability to read construction blueprints
- Ability to convey technical information to industry professionals
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Chicago Job Segment:
Temporary, Sales Rep, Business Development, Outside Sales, Sales, Contract
This job has expired.