The Master Scheduler provides professional materials planning support by coordinating the activities of personnel engaged in planning of demand, capacity, inventory, and other production drivers to ensure proper management of demand and supply that supports company objectives. Reviews sales order demands and corresponding supply chain status to confirm best delivery date. Supports, coordinates with, and participates with other functional team members to provide excellent on-time-delivery and customer service as well as other company goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Responsible for overall production planning, capacity planning, scheduling, prioritization, and tracking/monitoring of production activities using various techniques and methodologies. Provides the plant with proper capacity planning to ensure feasible and achievable production schedules.
* Confirms customer delivery schedules based on analysis of capacity and material availability.
* Ensures proper management and continuous improvement of supply and demand planning processes.
* Maintains ERP/MRP system parameters and processes, maintains area capacity plans, and/or provides production forecasts, as necessary.
* Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and/or external customers in all areas relating to availability of product and resources, Sales Order changes, work order entry and scheduling, committed delivery dates, customer related research, capacity planning and other necessary communication and coordination.
* Supports Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP or SIOP) as well as supports CarlisleIT corporate Supply Chain initiatives and goals.
* Responsible for reporting and communication regarding capacity requirements, backlog status, production tracking, order priorities, material requirements, shop floor reporting, key performance indicators, or other required reporting.
* Establishes and maintains departmental procedures and practices to ensure efficient operation and continuous improvement.
* Interprets and enforces company policies and safety regulations.
* Participates in the Carlisle Operating System
* Inventory impact analysis review throughout SMO and WIP processes.
* Responsible for analyzing SO cancellations as it relates to WIP and applied labor.
* Manufacturing lead time review.
* Provides ongoing training to applicable staff to develop and encourage their technical and operational performance.
* Contributes to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
* Maintains clean, organized work environment and adheres to all safety standards, procedures, and regulations.
* Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is a clean facility, housing different machinery, equipment, processes, and chemicals which produce potential hazards in the work environment such as: ergonomic, chemical, machine point of operation, and powered industrial vehicle traffic. These hazards are controlled through means of engineering controls, such as machine guarding, and administrative controls, such as safety policies and programs. In certain areas of the facility, employees are required to wear Personal Protective equipment such as Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Safety Toe Shoes, and hand protection.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
* ASTM F--2412--2005, ANSI Z41--1999, or ANSI Z41--1991 rated safety toe shoes in specific areas
* Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses in specific areas
* Hearing protection, in specific locations
* Ability to compile with JSA in specific areas
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
May require up to 15% travel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
* Bachelor's degree (Business, Supply Chain, or Technical preferred).
* Three (3) years or more of progressive experience in professional Materials position (s). Cable and electronic component scheduling experience is desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* APICS/ISM/Supply Chain certification or willingness to complete first module of part 1 of APICS Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program (or equivalent) with in one years of employment is required.
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong materials management skills including various levels of planning from Sales & Operations Planning to Execution and Control of Operations/Production Activity Control, Transactional Management, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Inventory Control as well as critical thinking and problem-solving capability.
* Understanding and experience in Lean manufacturing environment preferred. Participate in continuous improvement projects and 5S related performance teams.
* Strong project management skills.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Advanced customer interface skills.
* A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
* An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
* Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing, and ambiguous environment while maintaining a positive team environment.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, part drawing and specifications, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, suppliers, and employees. Portrays a positive and professional image. Ability to establish relations with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds, and educational levels.
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to job-related situations.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Advanced knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred).
* Knowledgeable of manufacturing process and procedures, and the ability to share this with others.
* Proficient in MS Office. MS-Access are beneficial.
* Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Reliable and flexible to work additional hours on short notice to complete orders and/or special projects to meet customer demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Redwood City, California
$170,000.00 - $200,000.00 per yearPosted 8 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our