Material Handler If you are a Material Handler with experience, please read on!
2nd shift available - M-F or weekend shifts!
Overtime available, Shift differential pay 6%
Top Reasons to Work with Us - H/D/V
- PTO/Sick Time/13 paid holidays
- 401k WITH match up to 8%
- Opportunity for growth
- Tuition reimbursement
What You Will Be Doing The Material Handler will stage raw materials for production and complete all transactions in a safe, and accurate manner.
What You Need for this Position As a Material Handler within our Liquids department at our East Hanover manufacturing facility, you will be a fundamental part of the material movement for orders to be completed. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the department through staging and picking/stowing based on Productions demand. In this role you will:
- Pick and stage: you will move raw materials for orders throughout the Warehouse/Production departments while maintaining accurate account of all transactions.
- Pull & store materials: you will re-label any pulled materials based on formula and batch sheet in addition to storing all material under proper conditions.
- Safety/Quality Compliance: you will pay careful attention to and follow the departments policies and procedures. In addition, you will contribute to the overall safety of the department and ensure a quality product is maintained through compliance of all OSHA, AIB, HACCP & GMP guidelines.
Your professional profile includes:
- A High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Having a minimum of 3 years work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with basic material handling procedures, such as previous handling of chemicals experience and fork truck experience
- A capability to routinely handle and maneuver up to 50 lbs of material
- Being a collaborator and team player with solid communication (verbal and nonverbal) skills
- An ability to maneuver well within computer systems, such as SAP production system
So, if you are a Material Handler with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!