Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
- Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
- McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate. Position Summary
The Materials Manager partners with senior management to manage and support purchasing, materials, production planning, inventory control, and shipping/receiving. As an integral member of the Supply Chain team, this position manages a high-achieving team that continuously maintains high-service levels. This position requires experience developing and managing supply base management programs, strong understanding of MRP, and the ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.Principal Responsibilities
• Partner with senior management on implementing strategy, continuous improvement, and site objectives.
• Manage Material Handlers and Warehouse teams to maintain high-service levels, product availability, and optimized inventory levels.
• Partner with Quality to maintain an effective supplier performance program that meets ISO and FDA requirements.
• Manage product availability and capacity information, and develop and implement the introduction of new products into the facility.
• Manage shipping and receiving areas with an emphasis on regulatory and industry requirements, delivery performance, and budget adherence.
• Manage the administration of procurement supply agreements, product licenses, purchase orders, and other contracts for MRO, production services, and finished goods.
• Support and monitor departmental activities and supply performance.
• Ensure supply planning is complete and alternative supply options are available and implemented as needed.
• Ensure sufficient raw and component materials meet production demand.
• Develop and implement aggressive supply management cost down programs.
• Assist in establishing policies and procedures required to effectively execute the Global Supply Chain, Manufacturing Production, and Materials Management planning processes.
• Perform supply chain and logistics functions, including material procurement, production planning, inventory control, outsourcing, vendor selection, and distribution.
• Plan and analyze activities related to cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning, and quality control of production materials.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
• Support all internal and external Quality audits.
• Maintain MRP relevant master data in an ERP system (QAD).
• Generate monthly supplier schedules and forecasts, and disseminate to all relevant suppliers.
• Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high achieving, and fun!Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 years of buyer/planer sourcing experience, ideally in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
• Medical device experience preferred.
• ERP experience; SAP, or Oracle preferred.
• Experience developing and managing supply base management programs.
• Experience managing material control practices (kitting, receiving, shipping, etc.).
• Experience managing work orders.Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Strong understanding of MRP, inventory, materials, and scheduling management in a lean environment
• Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Highly self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.