Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Certification or registration as a Medical Assistant or completion of a recognized one year Medical Assistant Program, or Completion of a health care profession program with a curriculum incorporating elements of a Medical Assistant program including but not limited to: pathophysiology, medical terminology, basic pharmacology and medication administration including dose calculation and psychology
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program accredited by ABHES or CAAHEP, graduation from a college with institutional accreditation by regional or national accrediting agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education, or LPN licensure is required.
- Medical Terminology
- Public Contact/Customer Service
- Certified Medical Assistant is preferred.
In order to be considered, applicants must upload resume
(under submission relevant materials) that clearly address how they meet the listed required and desired qualifications of this position .
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended. For questions or additional information, please contact NursingHR@uiowa.edu.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
- Classification Title: Medical Assistant II
- Appointment Type: Merit
- Schedule: Full-time
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Nursing HR
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org