Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses.
A frontline specialist responsible for delivering virtual or telephonic support to identified clients engaging customers, patients, and/or healthcare professionals, in a robust clinical dialogue. The specialist serves as a primary resource to provide drug/medical device product information.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a top biotechnology company!
What's in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What do you need for this position?
- Completely and accurately document all Medical Information Requests, Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints in compliance with Ashfield, Client and Federal guidelines and regulations
- Conduct study compliance calls to volunteers enrolled in clinical/medical research trials
- Enroll participants in educational seminars
- Provide patient support to patients enrolled in Patient Support Programs
- Collect demographic data and disposition for product, sample and literature fulfillment
- Maintain excellent quality and productivity standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines
- Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Update and submit resume upon requests for audits
About Ashfield Engage
- Current US healthcare professional license: RN
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse
- Competency with Call Center Telephone Technology
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work both independently and within a group setting
- Results oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to work cross-functionally
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
This job has expired.