MEP Superintendent If you are a MEP Superintendent with experience, please read on! (Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are America's premier General Construction Company!
2. We are a "Top 100 Best Places to Work" in America and a "Top 30 Companies to Retire from"!
What You Will Be Doing - Ensure safety rules, policies and practices are documented and adhered to. Ensure the implementation of any safety corrective measures.
- Supervise Foremen and/or craft activities that include determining the method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, work schedules and documenting actual hours worked.
- Review material take-off's, layout appropriate systems and make isometric and schematic sketches from blueprints, specifications, submittals and job orders. Periodically inspect work in progress and completed work to insure conformance to specifications.
- Understand and adhere to all construction processes (including lean processes) that are designed to help complete projects safely, with a high standard of quality with expected productivity. Periodically confirms earned value of work and correctness of Forecasted Percent Completions.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, purchasing, and planning teams to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications and schedule.
- Advise senior level management and project management of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc. Assist in circumventing and resolving such problems as required. Serve as the final trade technical expert on items/issues that are elevated from the field.
- Ensure appropriate team members are aware of all contract key terms, conditions, scope, inclusions and exclusions.
- Perform other Senior Superintendent responsibilities as required.
What You Need for this Position EXPERIENCE:
-5 + years in mechanical contracting with five 15 years working as a foreman, superintendent or similar function.
- Possesses associated licenses and/or certifications required by trade for the position, i.e. Masters license for plumbers.
- Has well-rounded multiple trade experience since supervision of more than one trade will be required.
JOB SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, submittals, specifications, details and job orders.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties which may often change, repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure and work within precise limits and -standards of numerical accuracy.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, delegate and control the work process.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a MEP Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!