Job ID: 224219
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
The Oldcastle Retail team is searching for a National Account Manager to service and support our home center accounts with the Lowe's. As a National Account Manager reporting to our VP of Sales, you will be the point person for providing, coordinating and communicating all product and program related information, troubleshooting all service issues and identifying sales trends to gain and deliver a competitive advantage in our local markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Analyze POS information to identify sales and market trends
- Recommend new or improved selling strategies to support the company's overall goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with Lowe's Merchants and Store Operations
- Work closely with internal operators and learn each Oldcastle business and local markets
- Troubleshoot and resolve any service issues related to customer service, logistics or quality
- Maintain detailed information on all products in the stores and communicate any changes
- Strong attention to detail, thorough and high sense of urgency
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service focus and skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's degree and/or combination of related professional experience as listed below
- 3+ years sales experience servicing big box customers
- 3+ years national account management
- Prior experience with building products a plus
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Dec 29, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Charlotte Job Segment:
Account Manager, Manager, Sales, Management
This job has expired.