Job ID: 2112241
Location: SANTA ANA , CA , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-16
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Network Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Network Engineer Senior to work in Santa Ana, CA:
- Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF & EIGRP.
- Provide network operations to assure reliable and robust performance of the network, including general support network in coordination with the Network Services team.
- Provide guidance regarding device and circuit down alerts, issues with network congestion, user performance issues, network latency, voice issues, remote access issues, and network security.
- Provide network service requests to network access, VLAN changes, network switch and router performance, upgrades to existing hardware and software and remote access, and wireless AP deployments.
- Analyze and oversight of cabling and hardware installations.
- Provide guidance to network projects and work orders including new building installations, new technology implementations such as a new datacenter architecture, multi-site wireless deployments and multi-site VoIP deployments.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and Information Science (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include job duties listed above.
- Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Apply www.saic.com, Science Applications International Corporation. Job code# 2112241. EOE.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.