The North American Digital Product Manager will drive innovation by supporting the team in their design, architecture, and development of our offerings. To exercise creativity in problem solving by delivering inventive new solutions within our ecosystem while ensuring the ongoing integrity of existing offerings.
Job Holder Specification:
- Partner with business owners to align on the overall product vision and critical features needed to deliver an amazing customer experience both for internal users and customers that we serve.
- Create user stories and requirements documentation for use by product development, data engineering, quality assurance, validation and business intelligence teams to build new offerings and to ensure production offerings maintain alignment with Ashfield Engage's overall strategy and technical architecture.
- Ensure viability of requirements through upfront data analysis and understanding of business models and processes.
- Drive on-going prioritization of projects and features, trade-off discussions and communication of timelines and status to all partners.
- Develop short and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk and assume ongoing iteration.
- Develop deep understanding of Salesforce products and other related partner systems and align on our product to incorporate our partners latest features and functions into our offerings.
- Assess new features against a buy, build or partner/license model and provide recommendations on appropriate implementation plans.
- Assist in developing and maintaining pricing models to ensure our offerings achieve desired margin, are competitive in the market and are easy to understand.
- Support Business Development, Marketing and other stakeholders to articulate the value proposition of our product offering and help is solution design during RFPs, RFIs and other client visioning sessions.
About Ashfield Engage
- BA/BS in Math, Physics, Economics, Computer Science or related
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Expertise with Salesforce ecosystem (HealthCloud, Experience Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud) is required
- Experience with multitenant environment id required
- Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare is preferred
- Experience with contact center and/or field-based patient support programs is highly desirable
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success influencing senior-level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is required
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.