12 Hour Night Shift
St. Mary Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Nurse Assistant to join our team!
Schedule: Pool Tier II, Night Shift 7p-7:30a
Tier II Requirements: 48 hour minimum commitment per 4 week schedule, 2 weekend shifts per 4 week schedule, 1 Winter Holiday (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's), 1 Spring/Summer Holiday (Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
The primary objective of this position is to provide quality of care. Responsible for the direct and/or indirect care of patients assigned utilizing professional nursing skills and knowledge.
- Performs direct and indirect patient care activities following RN instructions, physician orders, policies, procedures and regulations
- Obtain supplies from designated supply rooms to assure patient rooms are ready for patient admission and cleared when patientdischarged/transferred.
- Demonstrates ability to feed patients, knowledge of dysphasia precautions and calculating and recording intake and output.
- Demonstrates competence while collecting specimens-urine routine, clean catch, foley, stools for c-diff, etc.
- Demonstrates competence with the application of heat and cold packs, ace wraps, slings, binders, protective devices and orthopedic devices.
- Participates in hourly rounding programs and schedules to ensure patient safety and reduce patient harm; observes for environmental safety, informs patient and family on safety precautions, turns and repositions patients, preemptively assists with toileting activities, and addresses personal needs.
- Appropriately seeks assistance of the Nurse Manager of designee for conflict resolution.
What We Offer:
- High School Graduate/Equivalentrequired
- PA Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) OR completed a minimum of one semester of clinical rotations in an accredited nursing program.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.