Posted in Education and Training
Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Location: 600 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Weekend work required
Exempt; Pay Grade: FR
- Works under the direct supervision of the Team Coordinator and/or Clinical Specialist, and leadership of the Rehab Therapy Services Team Leader and/or Inpatient or Outpatient Manager
- Uses objective evaluation techniques to assess the Occupational limitations and medical condition of patients
- Prescribes and implements a treatment program which is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function
- Work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the organization
Completion of a Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited academic program.
Required Licensure, Certification, Etc.
Licensure from State of Maryland, Occupational Therapy Examiners. Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certification.
Successful completion of clinical internships as required by academic program.
Acute Care experience required
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/occupational-therapist-prn-acute-care-rehab-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-616342-dc3e2/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-a3252353203f3d4ebc90ebae4a4795ce
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our