We are currently looking for a professional and motivated Office Manager to play a pivotal role in the success of our company by managing the customer service and administrative functions at a Customer Service Center (CSC).
Why Suburban Propane?
- Manage the CSC office function, which may include running reports, payroll, scheduling employee training and handling office supplies and equipment
- Design and implement efficient office processes and procedures
- Ensure efficient execution and compliance of processes and procedures, which may include customer account and billing processes, credit and collections, bank deposits, petty cash, fuel inventory, and general delivery and service
- Recruit, manage and train Customer Service Representatives ensuring maximum productivity, customer satisfaction and compliance
- Resolve customer complaints, research complex customer issues and monitor Customer Service team call transactions
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- High School diploma or GED (Associate's Degree preferred)
- Advanced customer service skills including experience dealing with complex customer service issues
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry and the ability to run and analyze reports nce
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
This job has expired.