Job ID: 307661
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 250 operating locations and approximately 8,400 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and throughout Europe.
The Online Sales Analyst will partner with strategic internal constituents (sales and operations) and our retail customers (Home Depot and Lowe's) to drive a best-in-class online customer retail experience. This role is responsible for the management of online content with the ultimate responsibility of profitably growing sales. This role will be responsible for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with the customer and internal partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives.
- 40% - Manage, create, and improve digital content on homedepot.com and lowes.com (PIPs & PLPs). If appropriate, this person will manage the brand advocates in place with the retailers.
- 30% - This person will be the primary point of contact for the Home Depot and Lowe's online merchants. This person will manage our online only product portfolio.
- 10% - Manage our Home Depot Quote Center and Lowe's special-order business
- 10% - Manage online reviews and Q&A
- 10% - Item set-up process with our retailers
What CRH Americas Offers You
- BA/BS degree required, ideally in marketing or business
- Proven record of having worked with major consumer brands and knowing how to support/differentiate them in the digital space
- The ability to quickly learn a varied set of software (Excel, Tableau, IDM, CHUB, WERCs, BazaarVoice) is necessary
- Technically proficient and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to coordiante projects across function teams, including sales, marketing and operations
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
This job has expired.