WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Onsite Support Technician will work in partnership with the customer, management team, global helpdesk, and SIG teams to provide on premises support for AVI-SPL customers at customer site(s) with the end goals of delivering a world-class Customer Service experience.
• Setup/breakdown of conference spaces to meet the customers event needs• Perform preventative maintenance task to help maintain customer spaces including but not limited to: testing/repairing cables, testing/repairing various hardware components • Clean various AV equipment including but not limited to: camera lenses, monitors and equipment fans. • Responsible for job site documentation as needed• Perform support tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner including but not limited to: meeting support, installing connectors, video/audio recording support• Work with internal/external teams in a professional manner that reflects the values of AVI-SPL• Provide client training as needed • Adhere to and understand local safety standards for all site duties• Setup, operate and troubleshoot various audio/video systems. • Travel to various job sites as required
Other duties assigned as needed
Items to Consider:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
- This position will generally work on customer sites and may deal with a construction site type of work environment.
- Technical knowledge of AV systems and customer support operations
- Technical knowledge of networks and communication systems
- Working knowledge of AV operations and Desktop support functions
- Ability to support AV Hardware Firmware and Software updates
- Ability to learn new technology and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
- Strong customer-focus and demonstrated experience working with/meeting business users' requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration, and objective facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
AV Industry & Manufacturer Certifications a Plus (CTS, Crestron, Biamp, Dante, etc.)• Minimum of 1 - 3 years of audiovisual integration experience preferred• Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- • Preferred external training: o AMX Intro to Networking for AV Professionalso Crestron Professional Installationo Exton AV Associate Certificationo InfoComm Quick Start to the Audio-Visual Industryo InfoComm CTS General Certification
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
This job has expired.