Exciting opportunity exists for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to be a key member of our NEW Open Access program! The Open Access Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing urgent and bridge psychopharmacology services for individuals with SMI, SED and COD. This practitioner is a critical part of a team of clinicians providing timely and often, same day access to comprehensive behavioral health services, including psychopharmacology and medication-assisted therapy. The team supporting this practitioner includes an Open Access client navigator, peer specialists, recovery coaches, and other medical professionals, both internal and external, to ensure access to behavioral health and primary care services. This position will report to the Aspire Medical Director in collaboration with the CMHC Project Director. They will work closely with Behavioral Health Clinicians and the client care team to streamline an all-inclusive continuum of care. The Open Access Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing diagnostic evaluations and psychopharmacologic evaluations for assigned clients.
- Masters in Psychiatric Nursing from an ANA accredited School of Nursing
- Continuing education credits as required by the ANA certification of expanded role authorization.
- Licensure by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Nursing Registration
- American Nursing Association Certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Registration with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Health in accordance with MGL C. 94C
- DEA # showing registration with the US Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and MAT Waiver preferred
- Medicare Provider
- Extensive work/training (3-5 years) in a behavioral healthcare setting
- Must have experience prescribing for adults, experience prescribing for both adults and children is preferred.
- Prior experience working with dual diagnosis population
Aspire Health Alliance is committed to and passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion. We celebrate, support and promote diversity of thought, culture, and backgrounds. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, we base all employment decisions on each individual's capabilities and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected characteristic. Aspire Health Alliance strives to fully reflect the clients and communities we serve and believes that a diversity of interests and cultures leads to a stronger and more innovative organization.