With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services offers leading edge assurance and consulting services to help organizations navigate the perils of controlling a business in turbulent times. As part of CBIZ, the nation's eighth largest financial services provider in the country, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services provides risk, internal control, internal audit, anti-fraud, and IT audit services to leading businesses across North America.
This position reports to the local SMD and provides day to day operational support of the business unit, enabling practitioner MDs to focus on their primary purposes of client service, business development and staff mentoring. The Director of Operations works effectively with business unit leadership to drive business unit value, growth and profitability by supporting the SMD and others to execute business strategy in alignment with the overall strategy and goals of CBIZ.Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Enables the alignment of primary operational support functions such as IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and office operations across the business unit. Ensures optimization and coordination of priorities and efforts.
- Enables business unit leadership to implement business unit strategies to increase the organization's growth, profitability, efficiency and operational effectiveness
- Engages business unit leadership to understand the strategy and goals that have been set and to establish controls to monitor progress on these goals
- Work with business unit leadership in identifying best practices and adopt and implement these best practices as appropriate throughout the business unit
- Leads the primary operational support functions to determine overall operations goals and expectations to ensure their effectiveness and accomplishment of their mission including facilities and equipment
- Designs the administrative staff support system and staffing requirements and direct the workflow of the administrative staff. Ensures that open positions are filled efficiently; ensures efficient and effective delivery of administrative services to internal and external clients
- Coordinates legal matters with CBIZ Legal. Serves as a gate keeper for compliance with all matters related to independence issue reporting, modifications to engagements letters, client acceptance policies and all similar matters, CPE compliance and approvals
- Project manages key initiatives identified by business unit leadership; provides timely status updates of business unit projects and related deadlines to SMD and business unit leadership
- Supports client satisfaction monitoring and designs systems to gather relevant data
- May provide oversight of budgets, monthly financials, billing and collections, payables and payroll, write downs and reserves, approval of deviation from standard realization and expense control
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of managing sophisticated client service staff
- Ability to develop and implement operating plans aligned with budget
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]