Join us as an Operations Supervisor to make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 8 leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools, and Drybar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will manage, develop, and motivate an entire business unit of Helen of Troy while maintaining and enforcing established company processes. You will analyze, troubleshoot, and recommend corrective plans of actions to minimize labor and vendor compliance issues.
Operations Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
Requirements for Consideration:
- Manage overall daily inbound and outbound operations of a business unit
- Mentor, develop, and train staff
- Troubleshoot and correct vendor compliance issues while minimizing charge-backs and provide root cause analysis with corrective feedback
- Monitor and report daily goals and objectives to management such as daily workload, daily dollar, labor reports, etc.
- Follow a routine based on established procedure
- Analyze facts to determine action based on standard practices and procedures
- Participate in formulating and executing divisional plans and administering policies, objective and programs
- Participate in highly creative work on abstract research problems in highly technical areas requiring advance knowledge
- High school diploma and related experience
- Management skills including organizational, presentation, project, multitasking, teamwork , and time management
- Knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows and ORACLE/Shipping/Receiving, Bar code scanning experience
- Ability to sit at desk, computer, etc
- Ability to walk and move about on foot for long distance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand warehouse settings (varying temperatures)
- Must be able to work 36 hours per week, Saturday- Monday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
For more information about who we are and what we do visit us at www.helenoftroy.com
You can also find us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
.Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.