The EPM Administrator will be responsible for the on-going support of the Oracle EPM Cloud Applications, which includes EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS, and EDMCS. This position will work closely with the FP&A and Accounting teams to ensure the accuracy of reporting at the management and executive level. A deep understanding of the reporting and planning processes within a retail environment both conceptually and within the Oracle Cloud tools will help to identify efficiencies and best practices in these areas. This role requires a solid understanding of the metadata requirements across these applications, as well as dependencies with ERP.
- Collaboratively working with the Finance and Accounting teams to facilitate the Planning, Forecasting, Consolidation, and Reporting process for the organization.
- Partner with Financial Systems Team to identify opportunities to enhance the process and system, with the ability to effectively communicate ideas to the team.
- Help to define and maintain a data governance process to provide stability and data integrity across financial systems.
- Ability to understand future brands' processes and map to EPBCS and FCCS to allow for a seamless on-boarding of additional brands.
- Keep abreast of Oracle EPM roadmap and key functionality and identify opportunities where it will enhance the current process within the entire Financials ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area required
- PMP Certified or some level of Certification/Training in Project Management principles preferred
- 4 to 5 years' experience with EPM application support/development.
- 1 to 2 full life cycle implementations of Oracle Cloud EPBCS and FCCS in a retail, multi-location environment. Oracle Certification in this area
- Worked within the Finance area of an organization or had a support role within IT supporting Oracle EPM.
- Experience supporting Hyperion On-Prem
Preferred: Experience supporting and/or implementing Oracle ERP Cloud Financials.
Preferred: Experience with Multi brand implementations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, change driven environment
- Self-starter that can work independently to achieve results
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Cloud EPM Products
- Strong knowledge of best practice SaaS implementation and support methodology
- Experience working with decentralized teams, vendors and off-shore development teams
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
This job has expired.