Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Work daily reports to identify exception orders pick listed, but blocked from loading, and identify the root cause.
- Maintain Shipping Via Overrides/Search and Transfer Path by material.
- Maintain Warehouse Door Files
- Single point of contact for all expedites to the Distribution Center
- Single point of contact for Distribution Center for problematic orders
- Manage stranded inventory at regional and satellite DC
- Maintain Prep/Days Table
- Maintain Billing Exception File by Customer
- Work closely with IS Testing system improvements
- Manage complex inventory inquires, problems and exceptions as it relates to department activities
- Expert liaison on shipping systems and broadloom inventory management
- Interact with planners, distribution, management team members on pending issues and steps to resolve
- Manage Inventory and Customer orders as part of the process to open or close DC/Sat warehouse and Closing
- Provides support to team members and performs other duties as required
- 2 years of experience in supply chain or related field
- Experience in AS400 and SAP systems preferred
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook, etc) required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstration of strong problem-solving skills
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate and work with varying levels within the organization and communicate with diplomacy.
- Ability to quickly generate alternative solutions for consideration, provide comprehensive risk/benefit analysis on those alternatives, and present this information in a way that establishes rapport, gains understanding, and persuades others
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment while making good judgment calls. Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety, and ensure adherence to the Corporate Code of Conduct
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Expect to travel approximately 10% for trade shows, customer visitation, etc.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.