With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
CBIZ KA Consulting Services, LLC (CBIZ) has been assisting hospitals and healthcare systems with the intricacies of reimbursement since 1978. Throughout our history, we have focused on helping our clients navigate the complexity of both governmental and commercial-payment models with the dual goals of optimizing revenue and achieving compliance. Our extensive knowledge base and years of industry experience provide a blueprint for clinical decision making, data analysis, and documentation - the backbone for a successful hospital or health system.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Preforms complete chart review and/or coding. Assigns ICD-10-CM and/or CPT codes in accordance with official coding and reimbursement guidelines.
- Remains up to date and in compliance with current CMS and local (MAC) coding rules and guidelines.
- Ensures all projects are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Resolves technical/medical necessity claim edits utilizing NCD/LCD's.
- Promotes the company image through exercising sound and ethical business practices.
- Performing any additional tasks related to the position assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- CPC, CPC-H or CCS credentials.
- 2+ years experience in coding for either ASC facilities, physician practices, or hospital outpatient departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of ICD-10-CM and CPT coding conventions. Anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology is a plus.
- Familiar with coding Clinic and CPT Assistant.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be ambitious and self-directed in a fast-paced environment and can perform in a high volume, multitasking setting.
- Must be trustworthy, professional, detail and goal oriented.
- Must have exceptional customer service and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be able to learn and work with federal, state, and payer specific regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]