Job ID: 362242
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is looking for a Sales Representative to join our team in Seattle. The Sales Representative reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for developing and maintaining favorable relationships with current and potential customers, achieving sales goals of our precast concrete products business, developing short and long term sales strategies and sales plans to increase the region's sales volume and profit margins.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Assist the Area Sales Manager in developing strategy and tactics that ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability in key markets through assigned geography.
- Establish short and long-term goals and strategies in regards to key clients and prospects. Develop specific action plans to achieve goals.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to include on demand forecasting, competitor capabilities, customer profiles.
- Will be responsible for meeting specific sales volumes and profit margin goals
- Actively participate in industry-related associations to develop and maintain key networking and business relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the engineering community. Leverage these relationships to get Oldcastle products specified on future projects.
- Identify and assist bid process and development bid strategy for each job within assigned marketing area
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers and vendors as needed.
- Partner with in house department to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate with the sales team to manage and coordinate sales to customers who overlap geographic boundaries and markets, as well as to leverage the OI portfolio across company boundaries.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have 5+ years in civil infrastructure construction, precast concrete manufacturing sales, or similar product sales.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in regard to sales and be knowledgeable in regards to current and possible future industry trends.
- Ability to read and interpret civil design drawings, and engineering production drawings.
- Must have ability to travel (Approx. 75% +) throughout the sales region.
- Must have the drive and self-discipline to work independently within territory to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers - both internal and external.
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter who is action oriented and drives for results.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based approach.
- Be experienced with technical sales to engineers and specifying agencies (Not necessity but a plus).
- Be proficient in basic Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.)
- Have a Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record; monthly auto reimbursement for mileage is provided.
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have ability to work with a diverse group of people both within the Company and in a sales capacity.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market:
Bellevue Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Outside Sales, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Sales, Engineering
This job has expired.