To stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over pack liquid, powder and lyophilized products per approved packaging specifications while utilizing all required safety equipment.
- Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures and deliver products to inventory.
- Fill, cap and label chemical products.
- Follow all quality and safety procedures.
- Support quality systems.
- Ability to train others and work in a team setting
**Earn a $1500.00 Sign On Bonus payable after 30 days of employment**
- Wear of appropriate protective gear, (hard hats, glasses/goggles, chemical resistant suits, gloves, safety shoes) and other personal protection equipment "PPE" to protect themselves from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors or airborne particles.
- Work in areas that may occasionally be wet, humid abnormally hot or cold.
- Sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stooping, kneeling, twisting, crouching or crawling for long periods of time.
- Utilize senses to prevent a potentially hazardous situation
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and ability to push and pull heavy materials to complete assignment; May lift more poundage with assistance.
- Utilize vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Use phone, computer, computer monitors and office/manufacturing equipment.
- Type at a computer keyboard and have the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors.
12 hr AM shift: 6:P00 am - 6:30 pm, 24/7, 188.8.131.52. Rotating 12 hour shift, off every other weekend
12 hr PM shift: 6:00 pm - 6:30 am, 24/7, 184.108.40.206. Rotating 12 hour shift, off every other weekend
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm Payrate: $18.00/hourWho You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or HSED
- Chemistry or 6 months chemistry related work experience.
- Read instructions and understand oral and written instructions.
- Basic math skills including the metric system.
- Learn SOP's/UOP's, cleaning protocols, work and conduct rules.
- Learn to use safety equipment. Learn to use semi-automated equipment.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good Problem solving.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
Job Requisition ID: 207448
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.