To stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over pack liquid, powder and lyophilized products per approved packaging specifications while utilizing all required safety equipment.
Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures and deliver products to inventory. Follow all quality and safety procedures, as well as support quality systems.
Shift 10:00pm-6:30am Mon-Fri1,500 Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assisitance Minimum Qualifications:
- Wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and Tyvek suits, protective gloves, safety glasses and goggles.
- Stand for extended periods of time with repetitive movements throughout the shift.
- Working with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals and human source materials.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. with lifting equipment.
- Utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- High School Diploma, GED, or HSED equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Science
- 6 Months+ chemistry related work experience.
- Basic math skills including the metric system.
- Ability to learn SOP's/UOP's, cleaning protocols, work and conduct rules.
- Ability to learn to use safety equipment and semi-automated equipment.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and ability to use small and large hand and power tools.
- Legible handwriting and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to train others and work in a team setting.
Job Requisition ID: 208904
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.