Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC, an American Foods Group company, has an opportunity for a Palletizer at our East River Plant.
As a Palletizer, you will:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Remove boxes from the production line and place them onto pallets according to customer specifications (pattern and height).
- Stack boxes as straight as possible on pallets; ensure they are stabilized before moving to prevent boxes from tipping over.
- Properly tape or seal boxes.
- Shrink wrap finished pallets and label appropriately.
- Use forklift, walker or pallet jack to move pallets to designated area(s).
- Report any deficiencies to the supervisor.
- Read paperwork to determine stacking pattern/arrangement on pallet.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Count product and materials.
- Monitor packaging supplies to ensure an adequate amount is available for the shift.
- Set up equipment as needed.
- Monitor and change labels and date codes as needed.
- Check sealed boxes of finished product coming from the production line to ensure they are labeled, taped and intact.
- Enter pallet data into computer (pallet count, product information, pallets used).
- Make sure product is separated by code dates appropriately.
- Conduct forklift inspection at the start of the shift prior to equipment use; complete the Forklift Inspection Sheet verifying the inspection was conducted and the equipment safe to operate.
- Provide backup assistance on the production line(s) as needed.
- Perform all job functions safely in accordance with food safety and quality standards.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to perform the job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Must be able to successfully complete training:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF).
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Food defense.
American Foods Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
- Prior palletizer or warehouse experience.
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement . Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. American Foods Group, LLC will not discriminate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Learn more: Pay Transparency . American Foods Group, LLC participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify Summary Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC (East River)
an American Foods Group company is a privately held meat processing company located in Green Bay, WI. This facility processes over 1 million pounds of ground beef per day. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. What we offer:
Check Out the Green Bay, WI Area!
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health and Wellness Clinic, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Assisted Home Purchase Program, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a stunning Wisconsin city on the bay of Lake Michigan. Green Bay is known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, the smallest city to host a National Football League team known as the Green Bay Packers, and the area boasts a progressive atmosphere from industrial parks to shopping districts.
The area also offers:
- Arts and culture including exceptional performing arts facilities, museums and visual art galleries
- Family fun such as the NEW Zoo, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Bay Beach Amusement Park
- Tours of the finest wineries & breweries, the Packers Hall of Fame, and more
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC in Green Bay, Wisconsin!
This job has expired.