Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Cradlepoint Sales Organization is looking for a Partner Account Manager who will manage the Partner sales through CDW and will be primarily responsible for Cradlepoint-led or partner-led selling motions and ensuring appropriate account coverage. The Partner, Account Manager, will build business plans that align tactical account or partner plans with corporate strategy and local business plans that adapt and execute regional priorities and company growth initiatives. They will also ensure that the partner sales force is trained, skilled, motivated, measured appropriately, and rewarded commensurately, provide coaching and mentoring, and challenge individuals and teams to improve sales performance.
They will actively recruit to provide Cradlepoint with superior sales talent, manage pipeline size, shape, and velocity and provide timely, accurate forecasts. In addition to the above, the Partner Account Manager will remove obstacles that inhibit team success. In addition to the above, the Partner Account Manager will help train and motivate CDW Account Managers to understand clearly our ability to deliver best-in-class solutions across Mobility, IoT & Branch market segments.
What Will You Do?
- Train, coach, and mentor partner sales representatives and sales engineers to ensure and enable optimum selling for Partners
- Travel to channel partner locations within the region as needed while managing ROI of travel costs
- Respond, communicate with and present information to channel partners, co-workers, customers, clients, and the general public
- Drive the success of partner-related programs
- Manage and deploy co-marketing services and funding
- Execute clear and timely communications and notifications of major events (product releases, promotions, tradeshows)
- Drive sales force discipline and measurable accountability for meeting or achieving quota
- Contribute to profit and loss within areas of responsibility (e.g., country, region, territories) and all aspects of a deal's lifecycle
- Drive direct or partner-led sales within territories and regions to ensure linear tracking of targeted revenue, margin, and profitability metrics
- Drive selling higher and deeper into existing accounts
- Drive compliance with or alignment to Cradlepoint sales methodology
- Implement sales initiatives to meet or exceed goals
- Ensure alignment of resources to meet account coverage and sales targets and to maximize the use of sales resources
- Drive innovative selling strategies among the sales force in recognition of changing sales dynamics and customer accessibility
- Drive key go-to-market initiatives
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy
- Assist in securing executive contacts for key accounts or partners and facilitate sales at the executive account level
- Manage roll-up and communication of aggregate forecasts
- Exercise strong cost management and control
- Pull CDW Partner Portal Reporting and follow up on Open Quotes on Daily Basis
- Engage and coordinate the Cradlepoint Sales team during pre-sales trial and pilot activities
- Be or become a sales expert in Cellular, SD-WAN, Network security, Private LTE, and SaaS technologies
- Obtain Cradlepoint Sales and Network Certifications
- Assist in developing an opex solution offering through CDW
- Co-develop CDW Service offering and expanded customer base
- Aid in Executive Alignment between the partner and Cradlepoint
- Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years of experience in applicable channel sales
- Travel to both Partner and Carrier locations within the region and maintain a good ROI on those travel expenses
- Strong skills in building, maintaining and expanding channel sales relationships
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Demonstrated social skills and ability to get along well with others
- Ability to travel and stand for many hours during trade shows
- Can drive weekly call volume goals
- Prioritize and adjust to the changing demands of the position
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/ and annual channel sales revenue goals as assigned
- Experience in managing the channel sales pipeline
- Must be able to coordinate channel partner, inside sales, and outside sales engagements
- Serve as a liaison between the channel partner and other internal Cradlepoint departments
- Assist channel partner marketing team with demand generation campaigns
- Must reside in or near the Chicago area
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.