REPAY ("Realtime Electronic Payments" / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
Payment Specialist at REPAY will be responsible for the following:
- Enroll vendors and research payments
- Offer electronic payment solutions for businesses to pay their vendors
- Vendor campaigning to eliminate check processing
- Help streamline payments, reduce reconciliations and generate revenue to our clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Successfully work pending vendor enrollments within required timeframe
- Process electronic payments on behalf of our clients via phone calls and/or web portals
- Update vendor records into various payment options: virtual card, ACH or check
- Assist vendors to ensure payments are processed within designated guidelines
- Actively review and monitor outstanding payments issued to vendors
- Complete client inquiries via email within one business day
- Assist fellow employees with workload to ensure client's invoice payments are worked within service level agreements
- Strive to find more efficient ways to perform tasks, recommend process enhancements to improve business and growth
- Display a positive attitude and have strong core values
- Willingness to work OT as requested by management during new growth or onboarding periods
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years previous customer service, sales/lead gen or collections experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Adaptive to frequent process changes, work duties or assignments
- General skillset to perform/navigate on Microsoft; minimum of 50 WPM
- Experience with Excel
WHY JOIN REPAY.... BECAUSE CULTURE IS EVERYTHING
GROWTH & PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
As the industry-leading financial technology provider in the Consumer Finance and Business to Business spaces, we continue to set the standard for application development and delivery. In 2019, REPAY became a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (RPAY). For the past three consecutive years, we have placed on the ACG® Atlanta Georgia Fast 40, a list recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in Georgia. REPAY's leadership empowers each team member to make a difference and stretch to their fullest potential. Our dedication to frequent, transparent communication is shown with companywide meetings where our leaders share company vision and encourage employees to ask questions.
FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT & GREAT TEAMS
We offer it all: business to casual dress, great snacks & beverages, and open-air collaborative team settings. REPAY has been certified as a Great Place to Work® company for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. The REPAY team is fun, smart, collaborative, and truly enjoys working together. Making a difference in our local communities - we support several philanthropic initiatives every year to give back to our local communities. We are self-driven, motivated professionals who do not require micro-management to ensure we produce high quality and timely work.
INNOVATION & EDUCATION
We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are constantly revolutionizing the industry by building on new ideas from clients and employees. We provide the resources necessary to ensure new innovations can develop quickly and with quality. We encourage continuing education, including professional conferences and events.
PUTTING OUR PEOPLE FIRST
We believe our people are the best, and we care immensely about their success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums and several free benefits, including life insurance, disability insurance, and work-life balance resources. All benefits go into effect day one. Our employees' futures are important to us, which is why we have a 401(k)-employer match and and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. REPAY employees are eligible to participate in our Annual Bonus Program. This bonus award reflects excellent performance of individual contributions and goals achieved during the past year.
REPAY's core values are Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity.
REPAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to build our teams and grow a company in which employees can succeed, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, pregnancy, religion, age (40 and over), disability, service in the uniformed services, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Celebrating our diverse backgrounds, views and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and continue to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This job has expired.