This position is mid shift, Monday through Friday. Hours vary from a start time of 1:00p to 2pm until 10:00pm or 11:00pm.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Operates attendant's console to assist our calling customers.
- Consistently answers calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Directs calls to their proper destination always providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates an ability to answer routine and non-routine questions from callers with accuracy.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the hospital organization and policies.
- Operates computer terminal efficiently to answer caller's patient-related questions.
- Demonstrates the ability to extract patient information, i.e., admit/discharge data, room number, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate work orders.
- Accesses overhead paging system or beeper paging system to make announcement or deliver messages.
- Operates paging system quietly with well-modulated voice and releases from system at completion of page.
- Performs other job-related duties within job scope as required by supervisor
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal skills are necessary.
- Ability to use CRT and office equipment is necessary.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.