Location:Johns Hopkins Regional Physicians, Baltimore, MD 21201
Children's Heart Institute, a member of Johns Hopkins Regional Physicians (JHRP), is looking for a board-certified Pediatric Cardiologist to join our team of 7 Physicians serving the pediatric population of VA/MD. Put your passion to care towards our role as a Hopkins Physician, where you'll be responsible for providing the exceptional quality of care that our patients expect while enjoying extensive benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What Awaits You?
- Career growth and development
- Diverse and collaborative working environment
- Doctor of Pediatrics (MD) or Doctor of Pediatric Cardiology
- Successful completion of residency training program in Pediatric Cardiology/General Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology/General Pediatrics
- At all times during the period of Physician's employment by Employer, Physician (shall be duly licensed to practice medicine in the State of Maryland or other applicable State or the District of Columbia were Physician practices medicine on behalf of Employer.
- Staying current with all new relevant medical information and meeting all applicable continuing medical education requirements.
Together we will deliver the Promise of Medicine!
- Two (2) years post-residency clinical practice experience with a substantial emphasis on Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
- Two (2) years post-residency clinical practice experience in the practice of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/physician-physicians-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-620656-6ea0c/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.