Description - External
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacationtime.
AnOperations Technicians will be primarily responsible to operate a process (e.g.- plant, cavern, manned compressor stations treatment facilities), and perform maintenance and repair of instrument and mechanical systems as part of their normal responsibilities, to ensure safe and reliable operations. The role is a broadly skilled position, qualified to perform all operational and most maintenance,electrical,troubleshooting, and repair tasks within their facility.
What you will be responsible for
- Operatesvariousequipment/systems but not limited to: cryogenic plant processing, hydrocarbon fractionation units, process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, gas fired boilers, process pumps, amine treating systems, inlet gas receivers and NGL storage and transfer facilities
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of pipeline operations activities.
- Startsand stopsproduction facilities.
- Carries out routine and first-line maintenance as needed.
- Gathersinformation, preparesand trackspermit applications.
- Filesvarious monthly, quarterly, and annual reports concerning production.
- Leadspigging operations.
- Monitorssafety system status.
- Communicateswith supervisors about all activities relating to operations.
- Work with others to optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications
- Ispart of emergency response team, reporting risks and incidents to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintainsequipment history and all other relevant records.
- Responds to alarms and problems within the plant and makes appropriate corrections
- Routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory)
- Reads and comprehends technical procedures, and / or governmental regulations.
- Writes technical reports and effectively present information to groups of managers and general plant personnel.
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Qualifications - External
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 Years of experience in oil and gas operations preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Must live/relocate within 35miles of reporting location
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to workextended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to worksafely around various types of rotating equipment
The hourly rate for this job is between\$28.37 - \$58.17Special Demands
This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.Primary Location:
May 10, 2021, 10:01:48 AMRecommended Skills
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Fort Lupton, CO, COJob Type
Skilled Labor - TradesDate Posted
Apply to this job.
Think you\'re the perfect candidate?
This job has expired.