PM / Estimator If you are a Project Manager/Estimator with Drywall experience, please read on!
As an established and reputable interior contractor that specializes in commercial projects we have an immediate need to expand our team!
With this expansion of our team, we are looking for a project manager / estimator with large scale drywall experience.
So if you fit this description, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Support field crews and ensure they have all the tools, materials, equipment, and information they need to complete the project.
- Review contract conditions; ensure compliance with all contract terms and conditions.
- Help negotiate cost-effective subcontract and material purchases.
- Monitor material orders & tracking for existing and upcoming projects.
- Prepare and obtain approval of front-loaded schedule of values prior to starting in the field.
- Prepare invoices / monthly billings and manage the cash flow of the project.
- Coordinate with NGI field and BIM departments to deliver required project design.
-Because the needs of the company are constantly evolving, you can expect, anticipate, and assume that this job description will change to meet those needs.
What You Need for this Position - Train and motivate newcomers as well as existing staff.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships, collaborate with organizational leaders to assess workforce needs, and respond to evolving business priorities.
- Must be able to mentor, coach and cross-train with working knowledge in each role within your scope.
- Must be able to resolve conflict internally and externally.
- Must demonstrate proficiency of technical computer skills.
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation $100K-140K
- Health dental vision monthly premiums 100% covered for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Monthly Gym membership for employee and spouse
- ESOP Program
So, if you are a Project Manager / Estimator with Drywall experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!