Why work for Audigy?
Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company and the people we work with. Our mission is to help our clients and their employees achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals through their business. Our passion is helping others realize their potential, and our success is achieved by helping others achieve a higher level of success.
Practice Management Consultant
This is a great role for anyone with a Clinical Operations/MBA background with a focus on process improvement and best practices. You are not impacting one clinic but rather a host of clinics all over the country. You are managing not through directive authority but rather through influence.
The Practice Management Consultant (PMC) provides consultative services for members (clients) in accordance with Audigy Medical's business model. Members may represent a broad range in terms of medical specialty, size, organizational structure and management, goals, and business maturity. The PMC partners with member stakeholders, and together they are responsible for member goal creation and attainment. Additionally, the PMC collaborates with members in performing needs assessments; formulating strategic, operational, and tactical plans; providing project management; and delivering and monitoring Audigy Medical's platforms, technologies, tools, and other resources.
The successful incumbent will be a trusted advisor to member stakeholders and team members, regularly support corporate and interdepartmental initiatives, engage in lifelong learning and professional development activities, and foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Salary range is $75,000-$85,000 annually (DOE), with a variable commission structure, a $75/month cell phone allowance, and the following benefits:
- 401(K) w/company match
- Parental/family leave w/transition back to work
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Free gym membership
- Daycare flexible spending account
- Education reimbursement
- Hearing instrument benefit
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Provide consulting, coordination, and/or delivery of services related to professional development, human resources, finance & accounting, operations, IT, and business development.
- Create and deliver member-centered solutions through presentations, KPI analysis, and a consultative approach.
- Prepare and execute organizational strategies, policies, and practices for members that take into consideration both short- and long-term goals.
- Act as project manager for members on various activities.
- Establish multiple-level contacts within members' businesses by presenting to, consulting with, and cultivating relationships at all levels.
- Consult with Strategic Business Unit (SBU) team and SBU Regional Directors to expand membership communication tools that provide effective notice of the need for contingency plans and/or corrective action before a situation becomes reactive.
- Responsible for directly and indirectly interacting with SBU team and membership base to improve all systems and processes that drive the financial success of the practices.
- Responsible for sending or ensuring call agendas, reports, and action plans are sent before calls.
- Attain member goals, SBU performance target(s), and Audigy Medical annual budget.
- Ensure Audigy Medical member retention.
- Communicate, track, measure performance, and coach members and cross functional teams to achieve targets and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least three (3) years of experience in medical practice, health system, or hospital administration
- At least one (1) year experience in health care-related consulting
- Certification in Otolaryngology Practice Management (COPM or COPM-C) through the Administrator Support Community for ENT (ASCENT) - Preferred
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) through The American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) or Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) - Preferred
- Hybrid work environment (in-office work required minimum two times per week)
- Travel required - up to 25%
- This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. This position will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Come join our team!
This job has expired.