Location:Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Join our Sibley Nursing Team as a Med Surg PRN RN!! Sibley Memorial Hospital is a community institution with a strong academic affiliation. Nursing at Sibley reflects these two worlds; our nurses actively participate in and lead research studies, help shape patient experience and improve standards of practice across the hospital. Sibley nurses are part of world-renowned Johns Hopkins Nursing. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in our world-class 200-bed all private patient tower. Sibley is the most innovative community hospital in the country.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 6A Med Surg PRN RN
- 12 hour rotating shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a)
- PRN RN minimum requirements 24 hours in 4-week schedule
A few things we love about Sibley:
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
- Minimum of 12 contact hours per year through an accredited provider.
- Minimum of two-year current experience in an acute care setting.
- CPR card
Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a smoke-free workplace.
- Onsite parking
- Free employee gym
- Employee Tranquility Room and Employee Serenity and Vegetable gardens
- Professional Advancement Program for Nurses (PACE)
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/prn-nights-registered-nurse-rn-med-surg-6a-nursing-sibley-memorial-hospital-506440-23875/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.