Led by Rodolphe Saadé, the CMA CGM Group, a global leader in shipping and logistics, serves more than 420 ports around the world on five continents. With its subsidiary CEVA Logistics, a world leader in logistics, and its air freight division CMA CGM AIR CARGO, the CMA CGM Group is continually innovating to offer its customers a complete and increasingly efficient range of new shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.
Committed to the energy transition in shipping, and a pioneer in the use of alternative fuels, the CMA CGM Group has set a target to become Net Zero Carbon by 2050.
Through the CMA CGM Foundation, the Group acts in humanitarian crises that require an emergency response by mobilizing the Group's shipping and logistics expertise to bring humanitarian supplies around the world.
Present in 160 countries through its network of more than 400 offices and 750 warehouses, the Group employs more than 150,000 people worldwide, including 2,900 in Marseilles where its head office is located.
This position is responsible for the following within the finance department:
This position will be responsible to:
- Projects and process improvements: analyze & improve finance processes, drive improvement initiatives and manage related training needs for the regional finance team.
- This role designs and leads core finance projects to maximizing finance performance and process.
- You actively support the finance teams and are expected to engage in presentations to the top management level.
- Finance performance management: Through DATA analytics, reporting and establishing improvement plans, you are responsible, in collaboration with the finance functional leaders, to establish indicators, structure DATA sets, build performance dashboards, monitor and challenge each functional team towards excellence.
- Your role consists in analyzing current operational methodologies, proposing improvements, identifying system errors and quality controls you build and analyze reports, challenge KPIs and monitor improvements.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- Work in a structured way to lead and manage finance projects in collaboration with the BPM team, Finance business owners, other departments, SSC, HO
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new/improved process models and organizational structures.
- Promote and support change management: Collaborate and communicate effectively with peers, top management, and project team members, presenting the information in an adequate manner for each audience.
- Support change within the finance team by sharing best practices, developing functional training material, and delivering trainings for your assigned projects.
- Develop comprehensive project plans as well as track finance project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Leads and facilitates the identification, prioritization, and regular review of finance processes towards global improvement and alignment of the regional finance organization towards CMA target core model
- Identify areas of knowledge gaps and organize workshops and trainings accordingly to fill the gaps and needs.
- Develop BI performance dashboards and reporting capabilities. Either independently or in collaboration with the central BI and DATA teams. Your goal is to push for corporate tools to be used when possible or updated based on our local needs
- Presenting statistical performance analysis and recommending solutions
- Run, analyze, and communicate KPI reports to management, providing recommendations on possible improvement courses.
- Laisse with other departments as needed to track and report progress on collection initiatives.
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / business / engineering / or related field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the following: Data Interpretation, Process improvements, project management
- Methodical and logical thinker with the ability to transform complex technical issues and ideas in to simple and non-technical terms
- Ability to balance between data needs and requirements for action
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail, and excellent analytical skills
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proactive attitude, team player, with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Continuous improvement and accountability on provided DATA sets
- Proficient computer skills to include all Microsoft applications (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Access, MS SQL)
- Exceptional skills building various PowerPoint presentations in different formats.
Come along on CMA CGM's adventure! CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.