About the Position
We are seeking Process Internsto join our growing Industrial team in Peachtree Corners. The ideal candidate is enrolled in an engineering degree program at an accredited university. The successful candidate would be mentored by our dynamic team of professionals while supporting a range of multidisciplinary projects.
Pond is an award-winning, full-service environmental, architecture, engineering, planning, and construction firm providing professional solutions to clients throughout the U.S. and globally for over 54 years. Pond's staff of 550+ professionals provide a deep bench of experience and the capabilities to offer customized solutions that help clients manage projects from concept to completion - and everything in between - with confidence and clarity. Pond is ranked as the 80th largest engineering and design firm by ENR, Atlanta's #1 engineering firm by Atlanta Business Chronicle, and the 2019 Employer of the Year by Georgia ACEC.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of process engineering concepts and principles gained in a degree program
- Eagerness to learn while working on real-life projects for clients
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Enrollment in a degree seeking engineering degree program (chemical, industrial or similar)
- Previous internship, co-op or work experience is a plus
- Ability to work well within a team environment, positive attitude, multi-task, and self-motivated to produce high quality work.
- Ability and desire to learn and grow professionally
- At Pond, we are a collaborative, innovative team in an environment that fosters learning and professional growth. We believe that as you grow, we grow. You will have opportunities to broaden your knowledge and to put your skills to work in engaging, challenging, and diverse projects that make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required. Please note that we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
All offers of employment made by Pond & Company are contingent upon satisfactory background check results. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted on all candidates that are offered a position at Pond in compliance with program policy as well as state and federal regulations.EEO Statement
Apply for this position at http//careers.pondco.com. We are always looking for driven professionals of all disciplines to join our fast-growing company. For more information on our services, clientele or employment opportunities, visit our website at www.pondco.com AA/EOE.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Employment decisions at Pond are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state and local laws in jurisdictions where we operate. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
This job has expired.