The Process Owner, Business Process Efficiency understands how business processes operate and has the responsibility to ensure that those processes continue to meet customer and business demands today, and in the future, in the area assigned. The Process Owner, Business Process Efficiency actively plans, manages, and communicates activities and results to ensure goals and objectives of key project initiatives in defined process areas are accomplished within the prescribed time-frame and funding parameters, while constantly looking at end-to-end process and impact to customers and AMN overall.
- Partners with department leadership and project leaders to ensure successful execution of key projects and initiatives driving toward process improvement.
- Manages assigned aspects of projects throughout the development project lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs issues, risks, and change.
- Crafts and manages project documentation and revises project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Schedules and conducts project meetings to include logistics, agendas, and meeting minutes. Channels communication consistently and optimally.
- Participates in solution design and develops process workflows as it relates to assigned projects and/or to support internal process improvement initiatives, identifying cross-functional impacts and connects with internal and external partners. Looks at big picture and pushes change that benefits the customer and overall business.
- Interfaces, when appropriate, with all areas affected by the project.
- Prepares and submits project status reports to leadership, where appropriate.
- Chips in to development of new systems workflows resulting from process improvement efforts, interpersonal realignments, and/or acquisitions.
- Leads process improvement efforts using Process Excellence tools (e.g. LEAN).
- Partners with Subject Matter Experts(SMEs) in development of process education, additional education needed to support the team, development of job aids, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- 2- 5yrs of experience in process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree | Preferred
- Six-Sigma-Yellow Belt | Accredited Six Sigma Training Organizations | Preferred
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) | Project Management Institute PMI | Preferred
Our Core ValuesRespect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation
- Process Design
- Problem Solving
- Meeting Management
- Excellent Communication
At AMN Healthcare, our diversity, equity, and inclusion philosophy is grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek different perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a positive force for all of humanity. AMN Healthcare strives to foster a workplace of belonging where all team members can be their authentic selves, where we can apply our collective skills to innovate solutions that empower the future of care. AMN Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.Pay Rate
$61,500 - $73,000 Salary
Final pay rate is dependent on experience, training, education, and location.
This job has expired.