Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a highly motivated new college graduate. Process Technician to support and maintain the Process Equipment and WIP within FAB10. The Process Technician is responsible for the monitoring of all WIP processed thru the Tools, Responding to Holds and Inhibits, Reworking Lots and Tool Recovery. The individual will also work closely with the FAB10 Manufacturing and Logistics Teams to support and optimize processing needs in the FAB.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated problem-solver with experience in FAB controls and holds. They will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment requiring strong teaming skills with engineers, managers, and production members.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Process wafers using defined procedures, including Rework of wafers
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Perform Leica inspections
- Recover from process and tool interruptions
- Process Lot Holds and Inhibits using defined procedures
- Apply problem solving methodologies to identify solutions to Wafer Defects, cycletime, and equipment utilization.
- Complete all required reporting and documentation
- Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, Semi-Conductor Manufacturing or a related discipline or Military Equivalent.
- Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift (preventive maintenance) and/or process issues ability to perform maintenance activities, and work in the standing position for majority of a 8 hour shift (excluding breaks).
- Fluency in English - written and verbal
- Candidates will have functional and technical experience with SiView products, experience with other MES considered
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate well with engineering and management teams
- Experience in Semiconductor/Manufacturing domain is preferred
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.