The Product Manager II for Investigations is an innovative, data-driven, experienced, and organized individual who will own a product portfolio and/or lead the project execution of investigative report products in the commercial and public records spaces. These product portfolios help our customers complete onboarding, due diligence, and remediation of their consumers.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute on the product vision and roadmap plan, develop clear go-to-market launch plans through coordinated development with customer-facing teams, and demonstrate an ability to improve customer outcomes through innovative and idea-driven thinking.
You'll support critical product and go-to-market strategies, own and create product development plans, and work closely within a cross-functional team developing and maintaining product ideas that solve our customer problems.
The Product Manager II will collaborate with other members of the team to create value and release products that support various market segments, with web, API, and/or batch delivery. This individual understands how products are developed for the web, conducts experiments or optimizations using A/B testing and other methodologies, and measures the outcomes of their efforts. The person should have a passion for developing new ideas, gathering, evaluating, and understanding customer use-cases through close and constant contact with customers, and delivering on key end-to-end lifecycle components from planning to release.
Qualifications and Education:
- Interacts with customers to represent requirements, understand their workflows, and create value through product enhancements and exceptional customer experience
- Leverages metrics to track progress on customer needs and ensures that product efforts move those metrics and improve customer experience
- Drives the execution of a product roadmap for a product/feature area and executes on go-to-market release plans
- Collaborates with internal business partners to gather and assess product needs in the marketplace
- Has a thorough understanding of the broader product experience and uses this knowledge to develop comprehensive prototypes
- Understanding of Analytics and how they can be leveraged to improve product functionality and customer experience
- 4-6 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to learn and engage with multiple functional areas of business - engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated product development knowledge, including the ability to develop related business cases, content, and product plans
- Successful participation in customer engagements and experience with customer interviewing techniques
- Innovates by thinking through new/different approaches to current processes and/or tasks
- Understands how web applications are used and developed
- Understands concepts of A/B testing and experimentation
- Uses analytic toolsets like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies like Agile Scrum, Kanban, writing user stories
- Identified, led, and released changes or enhancements that improved customer satisfaction and/or commercial impact
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.