We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
Allvue is looking for a self-motivated product marketing manager. The candidate will be responsible for creating value propositions, unique messaging and thought leadership content and ensure that the sales team is equipped with the necessary tools to close deals. The ideal candidate will be eager to take on responsibility for developing and executing programs that shape awareness, attitudes and perceptions about our products through a variety of communication vehicles.
We are open to candidates in the Chicago, Miami, or New York area.
The Product Marketing Manager will be:
- Excited about the potential of being a part of an expanding team in a rapidly growing company with tremendous market potential
- A creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; equally comfortable working independently and coordinating with the rest of your Marketing team to ensure
- synchronized campaigns and messaging
- Comfortable with change as priorities evolve
- Able to influence and build trusted relationships across the organization
- An excellent communicator, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams
- An energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative, be resourceful, and hands on with execution
- Be an evangelist for the Allvue products both internally and externally
- Create compelling content and thought leadership assets for all stages of the funnel
- Develop effective targeting, messaging and positioning, and communicate that messaging and positioning to internal and external audiences
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and provide thought leadership in the areas of product, routes to market, customer experience, and marketing strategy and tactics
- Collaborate with the demand generation team members to develop solution-specific marketing programs to our different personas
- Support field readiness through the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, e.g. sales guides, presentations and competitive responses for our customers and prospects
- Collaborate with product management and sales to bring competitive solutions to market
- Support both Allvue owned events and third-party event presence
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in a B2B marketing role/department
- Strong writing background
- Proven success in executing marketing programs & events that drive alignment, comprehension of and compel interest in our offerings
- Familiarity in integrating online and offline communications tactics to reach, connect and convert prospects
- Knowledge of alternative investments/financial industry experience helpful but not required
- Excellent verbal communication skills, deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
What We Offer
- Undergraduate degree required: Bachelor degree in marketing or related field a plus
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.